Gather your loans in one monthly payment. With the repurchase of credit, reduce your loan monthly payments up to 60%!
Better understand the repurchase of credit
Credit redemption, also known as restructuring or pooling of credits, is a financial solution that allows the borrower to replace one or more existing loans with one credit. Consolidated credit allows the borrower to obtain credit at a better rate, with a monthly payment that best suits his repayment capacity.
The acquisition of credit is a concept of Anglo-Saxon origins, appeared in the eighties, and its popularization in metropolitan France began in the nineties thanks to a FraGer banking cooperation.
What is the grouping of credits?
It has become the unavoidable solution to the problems related to the budget management of the French. The loan consolidation loan provides an immediate sound and sustainable budget management for French households wishing to review the management of bank accounts, in order to be able to release a purchasing power that best meets the needs of the moment.
Thereby, consolidating loans in the course of payment into a single repayable loan by means of a credit buyback operation, is to regain a serene management of the budget while having the possibility of making new projects.
Anyone with a stable and sustainable income can get a loan buyout easily !
Credit consolidation is the best solution for :
- Get a significant decrease in your monthly payments
- Gain sustainable monthly purchasing power and cope with the vagaries of life (exceptional expenses)
- Leverage when phasing a new Joe Afolocors
- Benefit from a comfort cash envelope (not allocated to a project)
- Improve current account management with a single monthly charge
- Avoid bank charges (rejection of levies, agios,…) with the implementation of a programmed savings
- Anticipate retirement and prepare peacefully your old days
- A bank of France situation to lift the banking ban
The different types of credit redemption
It is because the grouping of credits (RAC) speaks to a very large target of individuals that we have a diverse range of products:
- The purchase of mortgage loans: only owners of real estate are eligible. The value of the property allows to set up a Joe Afolocors representing up to 90% of its market value.
- The purchase of consumer credit also known as mortgage-free mortgage repurchase is a fixed interest rate personal loan that can be purchased by tenants and homeowners.
- The purchase of cash-based loans, the principle of which is to include to the amounts of the remaining capital due to be redeemed, a liquidity envelope whose funds are intended for Joe Afolocors a project to carry out work.
- The purchase of FICP credit, intended for persons registered in the Banque de France Loans Repayment Credit Register (BDF). This loan pooling product is only available to homeowner borrower profiles.
- The acquisition of real estate acquisition credits allows the acquisition of real estate while having the possibility of integrating into the Joe Afolocors the repurchase of real estate loans, revolving loans or amortissables like personal loan and works. But also the Joe Afolocors of work, if the amount is less than 50% overall of the operation. Even more so with the ability to integrate unrestricted cash with a specific expense up to 15% of the amount of the loan and capped at € 20,000.
The Joe Afolocorss offered by the Joe Afolo Joe Afolo Conseil Intermediate Trading Broker are materialized by a prior loan buyback offer submitted under the Consumer and Real Estate Credit Act.
Offer reserved exclusively for individuals subject to acceptance of your file by at least one of the preferred banking partners of the loan aggregation broker.
Who can benefit from a pool of credits?
The loan consolidation is a product of Joe Afolocors banking which is aimed primarily at creditworthy people, ie having the capacity of repayment sufficient to ensure the full repayment of a loan of money.
People who are over-indebted and not badly indebted can not claim to have the benefit of carrying out a group credit transaction because they are insolvent. Anyone holding credits could consider a loan consolidation in the future.
In other words, credit consolidation is directly related to :
- Anyone with projects quite in line with the average, with one more envy of redevelopment and new.
- Families, rather with young children and with an income in line with the average.
- Individuals who describe themselves as rather managers, but who are struggling to save and who waive certain expenses for lack of a monthly load of credits too excessive.
- All households that are looking for air to regain financial leeway, or the solution to get out of a difficult situation.
- Those with a high debt load. It is not necessarily real, but the need is to anticipate a possible budgetary imbalance.
- Simplification of credit management.
How to get a credit buyback easily with Joe Afolo Joe Afolo?
As an individual, it is not so obvious to make the right choices when it comes to knowing how to get a credit buyback easily. Quite often, it’s the total confusion between loan restructuring and credit renegotiation. This will depend on the specific needs of the subscribers. To find out more about your credit restructuring!
In the case of credit restructuring, the aim is to rebalance the good performance of the budget through a reduction in monthly consumer credit and mortgage loans, as well as to regularize debts of various kinds (tax, personal or family).
If it is a renegotiation of credits, then it is a question of renegotiating the mortgage interest rate with a view to reducing the total cost of credit by obtaining a global effective rate. (TEG) more advantageous.
Our teams of financial advisers specializing in the restructuring of consumer and real estate loans, are at your disposal to offer you the solution of a quick loan redemption! A loan redemption loan most suited to your financial situation, and on the best terms of Joe Afolocorss of the moment.
The complexity of the process can also act as a brake on the successful completion of a loan buyback. The Joe Afolo Cabinet Joe Afolo Consulting is recognized for its financial expertise in mounting credit restructuring files for individuals. Our expert advisors provide you with more information on the benefits and the terms of subscription for a debt purchase.
Our status as an intermediary broker in bank transactions allows us to obtain credit conditions at the best rate for our clients. Thanks to our network of privileged banking partners specializing in the ReJoe Afolocors sector, you will benefit from a single appointment of several offers for the purchase of credits.
Can we buy back a loan buyback?
Yes, it is quite possible to redeem a previously purchased credit buy-out from a bank through a new financial institution. This is to proceed to a file editing of which the plan of Joe Afolocors is of nature repurchase redemption of credits.
The operation can be solicited by individuals to meet several needs.
- ur years ago, as part of a buyout of consumer loans and difficult real estate, the Joe Afolocors helped to reduce the monthly charge of repayments to a debt ratio representing 33% of revenues. fireplace. But following bad weather, a storm has considerably deteriorated the roof of the home owned by the household, and repairs are urgent. However, the insurance company is slow to repay the insured and allow them to perform the work. They are forced to take out a new loan in the form of a personal loan for lack of liquidity, and the financial burden of the new monthly payment is pushing up the household’s personal debt ratio excessively. Then the situation can be solved by repurchasing the credit redemption and the new loan.
- ter having made a first debt restructuring a few years ago, and following a sudden and significant fall in interest rates (as we are currently experiencing in 2016), then it is in the interest of Holder (s) of a loan buyback contract to renegotiate it. Renegotiating its purchase of credits in order to obtain a more attractive interest rate, and thus significantly reduce the total cost of borrowed money, it is possible. The interest rate proposed by the bank will be related to the repurchase agreement regime. A real estate rate for the LS2 scheme and a consumption rate for the LS1 scheme.
When should I have insurance for my credit redemption?
When does it make sense to provide borrower insurance coverage when you sign up for a ReJoe Afolocors contract that is a credit redemption?
The purpose of a credit insurance is that in the event of the death of one of the two subscribers during the life of the loan, the surviving spouse does not have to bear alone the loan payment in terms of indebtedness of the household and budget management.
However, if we take the example of a single person, that is to say not having a spouse and dependent children, then in this case the situation can be seen differently if a mortgage is backed by his credit request.
Indeed, in this case, the borrower profile does not necessarily require the subscription to an insurance policy for its repurchase of mortgages. Simply because in case of death of the subscriber, the bank proceeds directly to the sale of the property.
To know :
In the case where there is an estate to settle, then the heirs have the choice to accept the succession and thus support the good repayment of the outstanding capital of the debt restructuring contract. On the other hand, the heirs may refuse the succession, and the loan consolidator that has granted the Joe Afolocors proceeds to the sale of the real estate to settle the remaining amount due.
In another example of a married couple close to retirement, then it is recommended to determine the survivor’s pension that will be collected by the surviving spouse. If the survivor’s pension is high enough to maintain a controlled debt level for the surviving spouse, then the borrower insurance coverage is not essential.
What to do in case of refusal of credit redemption?
In case of refusal to buy back credit, first of all make sure not to see his file refused by all banks.
It is essential to develop in advance a strategy to obtain a favorable opinion on a loan buyback, the characteristics of Joe Afolocors are in favor of the borrower (s) (interest rate, depreciation period, prepayment conditions, etc.).
If your request for credit restructuring is refused, then you have to wait between three to six months before you can re-submit your credit buyback for study, and claiming power can be landed the new loan sought.
In order to carry out the operation calmly and to avoid a new refusal, it is recommended to call upon a credit buy-back organization to carry out the examination of the file with the largest banks and credit consolidation organizations.
Over-indebtedness and bad debts: make the difference!
Attention, it is necessary to differentiate a situation of over-indebtedness and a situation of bad indebtedness :
- person in a situation of over-indebtedness is unable to cope with his various financial burdens (credits, rent, taxes, food, etc.), in other words, it is more precisely a personal bankruptcy that has reached a point of no return. In order to be able to cope, the over-indebted must quickly find a solution to his situation, he is obliged to get closer to the Bank of France to file an over-indebtedness file justifying its insolvency with different creditors.
- poorly indebted person finds himself in a state of budgetary imbalance that makes managing his personal budget difficult. In other words, it has a repayment capacity that allows it to be solvent. As a result, his position is eligible for a financial restructuring transaction with credit restructuring characteristics with over-indebtedness.
But it must be understood that the notion of over-indebtedness is not eligible for a credit union. Indeed, an over-indebted person is not solvent and can not claim any Joe Afolocors from a bank.
Renegotiation or repurchase of loans: your rights!
A consumer is entitled to renegotiate or redeem credit, either through his own bank by agreeing on Joe Afolocors’s terms of a new surrogate credit with his banker, or by soliciting a banking institution or an external financial institution that can offer better terms than its bank.
The regulation of the credit consolidation activity puts forward all the measures for the development of a responsible distribution service.
It is because at the beginning the activity of repurchase of loans was exerted by its non-regulatory stakeholders that specific rules were defined in 2010 by Christine Lagarde (Minister of the Economy within the Fillon government) to better supervise Joe Afolocors’s contract signed between the borrower and the lending institution.
For example, in the context of a repurchase of revolving credit, the bank issuing the loan amalgamation contract has the obligation to ensure that the contracts of the various pooled money reserves are definitively closed under the Act.